Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
The Minnesota Timberwolves (17-4) currently have +2500 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship. They next play on the road against the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday, December 11 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+2500||9th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|To Make the Finals||+1200||-||Bet $100 to win $1200|
|To Make the Playoffs||-1600||-||Bet $1600 to win $100|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves Standings Information
|2||Oklahoma City Thunder||3.00|
|5||Los Angeles Lakers||4.00|
|9||Los Angeles Clippers||6.00|
|10||New Orleans Pelicans||6.00|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Timberwolves Team Stats
- The Timberwolves have a 17-4 record this season.
- The Timberwolves are 10-1 at home, 7-3 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The T-Wolves have won 14 games (14-2) when playing as the favorite, with three wins (3-2) when listed as underdogs.
- While the Timberwolves have been victorious in just one game when favored by three or fewer points (1-1), they are 13-1 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- While the T-Wolves are victorious in just one game when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (1-1), they have picked up a pair of wins in three games when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Timberwolves' Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Timberwolves this season is Anthony Edwards, who averages 24.4 points, 5.6 rebounds, and 4.8 assists per game.
- Minnesota's leading rebounder is Rudy Gobert, averaging 12.4 boards per game, and its best passer is Mike Conley with 6.1 assists per game.
- The Timberwolves get the most three-point shooting production out of Conley, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
- Edwards and Gobert lead Minnesota on the defensive end, with Edwards leading the team in steals by averaging 1.2 per game and Gobert in blocks, averaging 2.5 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.