Iowa Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers expect solid results from the Iowa Hawkeyes (5-2), giving them the 49th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +12500 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Hawkeyes take the court against the Purdue Boilermakers in a road game. The game commences at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, December 4. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Iowa NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+12500||49th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|Preseason||+12500||45th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Iowa Team Stats
- Iowa is outscoring opponents by 15.0 points per game with a +105 scoring differential overall. It puts up 90.7 points per game (eighth in college basketball) and allows 75.7 per outing (280th in college basketball).
- The Hawkeyes are 4-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 1-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Iowa is a perfect 4-0 as favorites and winless at 0-2 as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Iowa and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Iowa Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Iowa has two losses to Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 24th-most in the nation.
- Iowa has one win over Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 21st-most in the country.
- Against Quadrant 4 opponents, Iowa is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 21st-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Iowa Players
- Ben Krikke leads the Hawkeyes scoring 18.7 points per game.
- Payton Sandfort paces Iowa with 8.4 rebounds a game, and Dasonte Bowen leads the squad with 3.3 assists per matchup.
- Sandfort makes 2.1 threes per game to lead the Hawkeyes.
- Iowa's blocks leader is Owen Freeman, who records 2.1 per game. Krikke leads the team by averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.