USC Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Right now, the USC Trojans (5-0) have the 23rd-best odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +6000 on the moneyline.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see USC play in person!
The Trojans host the Cal Poly Mustangs. The two teams meet at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 28.
Trojans NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000 (Bet $100 to win $6000)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
USC Team Stats
- The Trojans are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
- USC is scoring 75.6 points per game (71st-ranked in college basketball) this year, while surrendering 58.2 points per contest (83rd-ranked).
Looking to place a futures bet on USC? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
USC Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 1-0
- USC has two wins against Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the second-most in the nation.
- USC has two wins versus Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the third-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- JuJu Watkins: 26.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.8 STL, 1.2 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (11-for-22)
- Rayah Marshall: 14.6 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.6 STL, 1.2 BLK, 56.6 FG%
- Kaitlyn Davis: 7.8 PTS, 61.1 FG%
- McKenzie Forbes: 7.8 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.