Maryland Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers project strong results from the Maryland Terrapins (4-3), giving them the 18th-best odds in all of college basketball and the top odds among Big Ten teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +4500 on the moneyline.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see Maryland play in person!
The Terrapins are set to challenge the Niagara Purple Eagles in a home contest on Wednesday, November 29. This bout starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Terrapins NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +4500 (Bet $100 to win $4500)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Maryland Team Stats
- The Terrapins are 2-0 at home, 0-2 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- The Terrapins are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
- Maryland's defense ranks 18th-worst in college basketball with 79.9 points allowed per contest, but its offense has provided a lift, scoring 76.0 points per game (68th-ranked in college basketball).
Looking to place a futures bet on Maryland? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
Maryland Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-3 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 1-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Maryland is 1-3 (.250%) -- tied for the 10th-most wins, but also tied for the fourth-most defeats.
- Maryland has tied for the third-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- Shyanne Sellers: 18.0 PTS, 2.0 STL, 43.3 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Jakia Brown-Turner: 11.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.8 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Bri McDaniel: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.8 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Allie Kubek: 8.9 PTS, 57.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.