Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +12500 as of December 6, the Minnesota Vikings aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Vikings in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Vikings lower (19th in the league) than the computer rankings do (18th).
- The Vikings were +4000 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now dropped to +12500, which is the 12th-biggest change in the entire league.
- The Vikings have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota has beaten the spread seven times in 12 games.
- The Vikings have seen three of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Vikings have won 50% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (2-2).
- This season, Minnesota has been the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- The Vikings are putting up 350.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 10th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 13th, surrendering 320.3 yards per contest.
- The Vikings are putting up 21.9 points per game on offense this year (15th in NFL), and they are surrendering 20.2 points per game (eighth) on the other side of the ball.
Vikings Impact Players
- Joshua Dobbs has 13 TD passes and 10 picks in 12 games, completing 64.0% for 2,401 yards (200.1 per game).
- On the ground, Dobbs has scored six TDs and accumulated 400 yards.
- In the passing game, Jordan Addison has scored seven times, catching 54 balls for 686 yards (57.2 per game).
- In the passing game, T.J. Hockenson has scored five times, catching 80 balls for 786 yards (65.5 per game).
- Alexander Mattison has run for 594 yards (49.5 per game) and zero TDs in 12 games.
- Danielle Hunter has been causing chaos on defense, posting 60 tackles, 18.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and two passes defended for the Vikings.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+15000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+600|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||W 21-13||+150000|
|5||October 8||Chiefs||L 27-20||+500|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||W 19-13||+100000|
|7||October 23||49ers||W 22-17||+300|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||W 24-10||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||W 31-28||+8000|
|10||November 12||Saints||W 27-19||+12500|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||L 21-20||+12500|
|12||November 27||Bears||L 12-10||+100000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+50000|
|15||December 16||@ Bengals||-||+20000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.