Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +8000, the Green Bay Packers are No. 11 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of December 6.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Packers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Packers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Packers' Super Bowl odds (+8000) place them 11th-best in the league, but according to computer rankings they are only 15th-best.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Packers have had the ninth-smallest change this season, dropping from +6600 at the start to +8000.
- With odds of +8000, the Packers have been given a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay's record against the spread is 7-5-0.
- The Packers have played 12 games this season and six of them have hit the over.
- The Packers have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Green Bay has been the underdog nine times and won five of those games.
- The Packers are putting up 329.6 yards per game on offense this year (17th in NFL), and they are allowing 340 yards per game (18th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Packers are averaging 21.5 points per game on offense, which ranks them 17th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank ninth, surrendering 20.3 points per contest.
Packers Impact Players
- Jordan Love has 22 touchdown passes and 10 picks in 12 games, completing 61.3% for 2,866 yards (238.8 per game).
- On the ground, Love has scored two TDs and picked up 231 yards.
- In 12 games, Jayden Reed has 40 receptions for 513 yards (42.8 per game) and five TDs.
- In the passing game, Romeo Doubs has scored seven times, hauling in 45 balls for 505 yards (42.1 per game).
- In 12 games, A.J. Dillon has rushed for 521 yards (43.4 per game) and one score.
- On defense, Rashan Gary has helped lead the charge with 34 tackles, 6.0 TFL, nine sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+100000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+8000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+12500|
|4||September 28||Lions||L 34-20||+1600|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||L 17-13||+50000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||L 19-17||+12500|
|8||October 29||Vikings||L 24-10||+12500|
|9||November 5||Rams||W 20-3||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||L 23-19||+10000|
|11||November 19||Chargers||W 23-20||+10000|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||W 29-22||+1600|
|13||December 3||Chiefs||W 27-19||+500|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+150000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.