Timberwolves vs. Hornets December 2 Tickets & Start Time
The Minnesota Timberwolves (14-4) match up with the Charlotte Hornets (6-11) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2, 2023. The matchup airs on BSSE and BSN.
If you're looking to attend this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Timberwolves vs. Hornets Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Saturday, December 2
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Timberwolves (-5.5)
- Total: 219.5
- TV: BSSE, BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Timberwolves Games
- December 11 at the Pelicans
- December 8 at the Grizzlies
- December 6 at home vs the Spurs
- December 14 at the Mavericks
Timberwolves Players to Watch
- Anthony Edwards posts 26.2 points, 5.9 rebounds and 5 assists per contest, shooting 46.4% from the field and 37.7% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Karl-Anthony Towns averages 21.8 points, 9.1 boards and 3 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1 steal and 0.8 blocks.
- Rudy Gobert posts 12.6 points, 11.6 boards and 1.1 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.6 steals and 2.3 blocks (fourth in league).
- Mike Conley puts up 10.2 points, 2.8 boards and 6 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1 steal and 0.1 blocks.
- Naz Reid averages 12 points, 0.6 assists and 3.9 boards.
Hornets Players to Watch
- Mark Williams is averaging 13.4 points, 10.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. He's also draining 65.2% of his shots from the floor (fourth in NBA).
- On a per-game basis, Gordon Hayward gives the Hornets 13.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 4.7 assists. He also averages 1.1 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- P.J. Washington is averaging 14.2 points, 5.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. He is making 43% of his shots from the floor and 30.9% from 3-point range, with 1.9 treys per contest.
- Brandon Miller is averaging 14.4 points, 4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. He is draining 46.4% of his shots from the floor and 37.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.7 treys per contest.
- Terry Rozier gets the Hornets 22.5 points, 3.4 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game while posting 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves vs. Hornets Stat Comparison
|105.3||Points Allowed Avg.||122.1|
|48.2%||Field Goal %||47.2%|
|37.1%||Three Point %||36.6%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.