Timberwolves vs. Thunder November 28 Tickets & Start Time
The Western Conference's top two squads, the Minnesota Timberwolves (12-4) and the Oklahoma City Thunder (11-5), will go head to head at Target Center on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSN and BSOK.
If you're looking to catch this matchup in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Timberwolves vs. Thunder Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 28
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Timberwolves (-3.5)
- Total: 228.5
- TV: BSN, BSOK
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Timberwolves Games
Timberwolves Players to Watch
- Anthony Edwards puts up 26.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.4 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- Karl-Anthony Towns puts up 21.8 points, 8.9 boards and 2.9 assists per game, shooting 50.6% from the field and 40% from beyond the arc with 2 made treys per contest.
- Rudy Gobert posts 12.1 points, 11.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.6 steals and 2.2 blocks (fifth in NBA).
- Mike Conley averages 10.4 points, 2.8 boards and 5.8 assists per game, shooting 47.6% from the field and 45.9% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made treys per game.
- Kyle Anderson puts up 7.3 points, 3.8 rebounds and 4 assists per game, shooting 54% from the field.
Thunder Players to Watch
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is putting up 30.4 points, 6.1 rebounds and 6.2 assists per contest. He's also sinking 53.4% of his shots from the field and 36.4% from 3-point range, with 1.3 triples per game.
- On a per-game basis, Chet Holmgren gives the Thunder 18.1 points, 8 rebounds and 2.5 assists. He also averages 0.9 steals and 2.3 blocked shots (fourth in league).
- The Thunder are getting 12.1 points, 5.8 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game from Josh Giddey this season.
- Jalen Williams is averaging 17.5 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game. He is draining 51.8% of his shots from the field and 36.8% from 3-point range, with 1.1 triples per contest.
- Luguentz Dort is averaging 10.7 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. He is sinking 45.9% of his shots from the field and 42.6% from 3-point range, with 1.8 treys per contest.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves vs. Thunder Stat Comparison
|106.4||Points Allowed Avg.||111.3|
|48.8%||Field Goal %||49.8%|
|36.7%||Three Point %||40.5%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.