USC vs. Penn State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest that pits the USC Trojans (4-0) against the Penn State Lady Lions (5-0) at Baha Mar Convention Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 76-66 in favor of USC, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Trojans won their most recent matchup 64-54 against Seton Hall on Monday.
The Trojans head into this matchup on the heels of a 64-54 win over Seton Hall on Monday. The Lady Lions' most recent game on Monday ended in an 89-80 win against Oklahoma State. JuJu Watkins recorded 15 points, seven rebounds and three assists for the Trojans. Shay Ciezki's team-leading 27 points paced the Lady Lions in the win.
USC vs. Penn State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
- How to Watch on TV: FloHoops
USC vs. Penn State Score Prediction
- Prediction: USC 76, Penn State 66
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Penn State Schedule Analysis
- Penn State has tied for the seventh-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (one).
- The Trojans have tied for the 107th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the nation based on the RPI (zero).
Penn State 2023-24 Best Wins
- 89-80 over Oklahoma State (No. 84) on November 20
- 91-85 at home over Kansas (No. 92) on November 13
- 69-53 on the road over St. John's (NY) (No. 153) on November 16
- 94-51 at home over Bucknell (No. 285) on November 7
- 107-44 at home over Navy (No. 333) on November 10
Penn State Leaders
- Makenna Marisa: 17.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 56.3 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Leilani Kapinus: 8.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.8 BLK, 54.8 FG%
- Ali Brigham: 11.0 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 59.5 FG%
- Ciezki: 14.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (16-for-37)
- Taylor Valladay: 8.6 PTS, 2.4 STL, 48.3 FG%, 71.4 3PT% (5-for-7)
USC Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Trojans put up 64.2 points per game (198th in college basketball) last season while allowing 55.1 per outing (15th in college basketball). They had a +284 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 9.1 points per game.
- In conference games, USC put up fewer points per game (61.2) than its overall average (64.2).
- Offensively the Trojans performed better when playing at home last season, posting 67.6 points per game, compared to 62.6 per game in road games.
- In 2022-23, USC allowed 51.2 points per game at home. When playing on the road, it allowed 59.6.
Penn State Performance Insights
- The Lady Lions outscore opponents by 27.4 points per game (posting 90.0 points per game, 12th in college basketball, and allowing 62.6 per contest, 167th in college basketball) and have a +137 scoring differential.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.