UC Riverside vs. Utah State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest at UCR Student Recreation Center has the UC Riverside Highlanders (1-3) squaring off against the Utah State Aggies (2-2) at 7:00 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a lopsided 72-58 win, as our model heavily favors UC Riverside.
In their last game on Saturday, the Highlanders earned a 69-47 win over Antelope Valley.
The Highlanders are coming off of a 69-47 victory over Antelope Valley in their most recent game on Saturday. The Aggies took care of business in their last game 72-62 against Weber State on Friday. Jordan Webster scored a team-high 16 points for the Highlanders in the win. Cheyenne Stubbs scored 18 points in the Aggies' victory, leading the team.
UC Riverside vs. Utah State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: UCR Student Recreation Center in Riverside, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UC Riverside vs. Utah State Score Prediction
- Prediction: UC Riverside 72, Utah State 58
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UC Riverside Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Highlanders' -281 scoring differential last season (outscored by 8.8 points per game) was a result of putting up 51.4 points per game (356th in college basketball) while giving up 60.2 per contest (73rd in college basketball).
- With 51.9 points per game in Big West tilts, UC Riverside averaged 0.5 more points per game in conference games compared to its season average (51.4 PPG).
- Offensively the Highlanders performed better in home games last season, putting up 53.7 points per game, compared to 48.5 per game in away games.
- UC Riverside surrendered 58.8 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 2.7 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (61.5).
Utah State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Aggies' -556 scoring differential last season (outscored by 18.5 points per game) was a result of scoring 58.3 points per game (304th in college basketball) while allowing 76.8 per outing (354th in college basketball).
- Utah State scored fewer points in conference play (56.7 per game) than overall (58.3).
- In 2022-23, the Aggies scored 4.6 more points per game at home (60.7) than on the road (56.1).
- At home, Utah State conceded 74.7 points per game last season. On the road, it gave up 79.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.