Temple vs. Saint Joseph's (PA) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Saint Joseph's (PA) Hawks (4-0) and Temple Owls (2-3) matching up at Liacouras Center has a projected final score of 71-58 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Saint Joseph's (PA), so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 6:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Owls lost their last game 90-62 against Villanova on Sunday.
Last time out, the Owls lost 90-62 to Villanova on Sunday. The Hawks are coming off of a 64-53 victory against Drexel in their most recent outing on Sunday. Aleah Nelson's team-high 16 points paced the Owls in the losing effort. Talya Brugler scored a team-leading 26 points for the Hawks in the win.
Temple vs. Saint Joseph's (PA) Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Temple vs. Saint Joseph's (PA) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Saint Joseph's (PA) 71, Temple 58
Top 25 Predictions
Temple Schedule Analysis
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, the Owls are 0-2 (.000%) -- tied for the eighth-most defeats.
- The Owls have one loss against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 46th-most in the nation.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
- Rayne Tucker: 9.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.4 BLK, 47.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Ines Piper: 7.0 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 48.4 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Nelson: 9.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.0 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Tiarra East: 10.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 31.1 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (3-for-15)
- Tristen Taylor: 6.4 PTS, 2.2 STL, 40.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
Temple Performance Insights
- The Owls average 71.2 points per game (138th in college basketball) while allowing 66.8 per outing (233rd in college basketball). They have a +22 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 4.4 points per game.
Saint Joseph's (PA) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hawks outscored opponents by 6.0 points per game last season (scoring 66.5 points per game to rank 146th in college basketball while allowing 60.5 per contest to rank 78th in college basketball) and had a +185 scoring differential overall.
- Saint Joseph's (PA) scored more in conference action (68.8 points per game) than overall (66.5).
- The Hawks averaged 66.1 points per game at home last season, and 68.9 on the road.
- At home, Saint Joseph's (PA) conceded 56.8 points per game, 9.0 fewer points than it allowed on the road (65.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.