Providence vs. Monmouth Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Alumni Hall (RI) has the Providence Friars (2-2) matching up with the Monmouth Hawks (2-2) at 2:00 PM ET on November 22. Our computer prediction projects a 64-56 victory for Providence, who are favored by our model.
The Friars are coming off of a 71-56 loss to Boston College in their last game on Sunday.
The Friars head into this contest after a 71-56 loss to Boston College on Sunday. The Hawks came out on top in their last outing 74-62 against UMass on Sunday. Grace Efosa-Aguebor totaled 15 points, five rebounds and zero assists for the Friars. Jania Hall scored a team-high 16 points for the Hawks in the win.
Providence vs. Monmouth Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Alumni Hall (RI) in Providence, Rhode Island
Providence vs. Monmouth Score Prediction
- Prediction: Providence 64, Monmouth 56
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Providence Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Friars were outscored by 2.3 points per game last season, with a -73 scoring differential overall. They put up 60.7 points per game (262nd in college basketball), and allowed 63.0 per outing (136th in college basketball).
- Providence put up 58.2 points per game last year in conference matchups, which was 2.5 fewer points per game than its season average (60.7).
- Offensively the Friars were worse when playing at home last year, averaging 60.4 points per game, compared to 61.5 per game in road games.
- Defensively Providence played better in home games last year, ceding 57.3 points per game, compared to 69.6 when playing on the road.
Monmouth Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hawks had a +22 scoring differential last season, putting up 64.3 points per game (197th in college basketball) and giving up 63.6 (159th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Monmouth averaged 63.2 points per game in CAA play, and 64.3 overall.
- In 2022-23, the Hawks averaged 0.4 more points per game at home (63.3) than on the road (62.9).
- At home, Monmouth gave up 61.9 points per game last season. On the road, it gave up 65.7.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.