New Hampshire vs. Utah Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest that pits the Utah Tech Trailblazers (2-2) versus the New Hampshire Wildcats (2-3) at Whittemore Center is expected to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 67-66 in favor of Utah Tech. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 22.
In their most recent matchup on Saturday, the Wildcats suffered a 93-30 loss to UNLV.
The Wildcats dropped their last game 93-30 against UNLV on Saturday. The Trailblazers' last game on Monday ended in an 84-75 loss to Texas A&M-Commerce. Bella Stuart's team-high eight points paced the Wildcats in the losing effort. Maddie Warren scored 21 points in the Trailblazers' loss, leading the team.
New Hampshire vs. Utah Tech Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Whittemore Center in Durham, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
New Hampshire vs. Utah Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Utah Tech 67, New Hampshire 66
Top 25 Predictions
New Hampshire Schedule Analysis
- The Wildcats have two losses to Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the eighth-most in the country.
- New Hampshire has tied for the 31st-most Quadrant 4 defeats in the country (one).
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
New Hampshire Leaders
- Clara Gomez: 4.6 PTS, 30.6 FG%
- Kenzie Matulonis: 4.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 25.8 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Adara Groman: 9.8 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Avery O'Connor: 8.2 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Breezie Williams: 3.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 25.7 FG%
New Hampshire Performance Insights
- The Wildcats have a -52 scoring differential, falling short by 10.4 points per game. They're putting up 50.8 points per game to rank 340th in college basketball and are giving up 61.2 per contest to rank 139th in college basketball.
Utah Tech Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Trailblazers outscored opponents by 5.0 points per game last season with a +155 scoring differential overall. They put up 75.1 points per game (33rd in college basketball) and allowed 70.1 per contest (307th in college basketball).
- In conference play, Utah Tech put up fewer points (68.9 per game) than it did overall (75.1) in 2022-23.
- The Trailblazers averaged 79.1 points per game at home last season, and 73.1 on the road.
- Utah Tech gave up fewer points at home (65.2 per game) than on the road (74.2) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.