Loyola (MD) vs. Saint Francis (PA) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest features the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (2-1) and the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (0-4) squaring off at Reitz Arena in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 71-50 victory for heavily favored Loyola (MD) according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 22.
In their last time out, the Greyhounds won on Wednesday 49-48 against UMBC.
In their most recent matchup on Wednesday, the Greyhounds secured a 49-48 victory over UMBC. The Red Flash head into this contest after an 80-51 loss to Rutgers on Saturday. Lex Therien scored a team-best 19 points for the Greyhounds in the win. Kendall Carruthers scored a team-best 19 points for the Red Flash in the loss.
Loyola (MD) vs. Saint Francis (PA) Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Reitz Arena in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Loyola (MD) vs. Saint Francis (PA) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Loyola (MD) 71, Saint Francis (PA) 50
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Loyola (MD) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Greyhounds were outscored by 6.6 points per game last season, with a -205 scoring differential overall. They put up 55.5 points per game (335th in college basketball), and gave up 62.1 per contest (110th in college basketball).
- Loyola (MD) scored 54.6 points per game last season in conference games, which was 0.9 fewer points per game than its season average (55.5).
- The Greyhounds put up 54.3 points per game in home games. In road games, they fared better offensively, averaging 56.5 points per contest last season.
- Loyola (MD) ceded 58.2 points per game in home games last season, compared to 65.7 in away games.
Saint Francis (PA) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Red Flash's -421 scoring differential last season (outscored by 14.5 points per game) was a result of scoring 52.0 points per game (352nd in college basketball) while giving up 66.5 per contest (237th in college basketball).
- In conference play, Saint Francis (PA) averaged more points (55.5 per game) than it did overall (52.0) in 2022-23.
- The Red Flash scored 56.1 points per game at home last season, and 49.1 away.
- Saint Francis (PA) allowed fewer points at home (63.8 per game) than away (68.4) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.