Fairleigh Dickinson vs. Mount St. Mary's Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Rothman Center has the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (0-4) matching up with the Mount St. Mary's Mountaineers (1-2) at 12:00 PM ET on November 22. Our computer prediction projects a 60-54 win for Fairleigh Dickinson, who are favored by our model.
The Knights are coming off of a 60-45 loss to Georgetown in their last outing on Friday.
The Knights are coming off of a 60-45 loss to Georgetown in their last outing on Friday. The Mountaineers enter this game following a 52-47 loss to Cornell on Saturday. In the Knights' loss, Teneisia Brown led the way with a team-high 12 points (adding four rebounds and two assists). Jo Raflo scored a team-leading 26 points for the Mountaineers in the loss.
Fairleigh Dickinson vs. Mount St. Mary's Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Rothman Center in Teaneck, New Jersey
Fairleigh Dickinson vs. Mount St. Mary's Score Prediction
- Prediction: Fairleigh Dickinson 60, Mount St. Mary's 54
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Fairleigh Dickinson Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Knights outscored opponents by 11.9 points per game last season (posting 65.1 points per game, 176th in college basketball, and giving up 53.2 per outing, sixth in college basketball) and had a +380 scoring differential.
- On offense, Fairleigh Dickinson scored 69.4 points per game last year in conference contests. To compare, its overall average (65.1 points per game) was 4.3 PPG lower.
- The Knights put up 67.3 points per game in home games last year. Away from home, they averaged 65.4 points per contest.
- Fairleigh Dickinson allowed 51.3 points per game last year in home games, which was 4.9 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (56.2).
Mount St. Mary's Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mountaineers had a -175 scoring differential last season, falling short by 5.6 points per game. They put up 57.5 points per game to rank 317th in college basketball and gave up 63.1 per outing to rank 139th in college basketball.
- Mount St. Mary's averaged the same amount of points in MAAC play as overall, 57.5 points per game.
- In 2022-23, the Mountaineers scored 10.5 more points per game at home (63.4) than on the road (52.9).
- Mount St. Mary's gave up 61.6 points per game at home last season, and 67.1 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.