Towson vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game at SECU Arena has the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (2-3) squaring off against the Towson Tigers (1-1) at 7:00 PM (on November 21). Our computer prediction projects a victory for Maryland-Eastern Shore by a score of 69-64, who is slightly favored by our model.
Their last time out, the Tigers lost 80-57 to Columbia on Thursday.
The Tigers dropped their last matchup 80-57 against Columbia on Thursday. In their last matchup on Saturday, the Hawks earned a 62-59 win against George Washington. Kylie Kornegay-Lucas put up 15 points, nine rebounds and four assists for the Tigers. Zamara Haynes scored 17 points in the Hawks' win, leading the team.
Towson vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: SECU Arena in Towson, Maryland
Towson vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Score Prediction
- Prediction: Maryland-Eastern Shore 69, Towson 64
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Maryland-Eastern Shore Schedule Analysis
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, the Hawks are 0-1 (.000%) -- tied for the 44th-most losses.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Maryland-Eastern Shore is 0-2 (.000%) -- tied for the second-most losses.
Maryland-Eastern Shore Leaders
- Mya Thomas: 12.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 35.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Haynes: 11.0 PTS, 32.8 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
- Ariana Seawell: 7.6 PTS, 46.4 FG%
- Ashanti Lynch: 6.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.4 FG%
- Ja'la Bannerman: 10.2 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
Towson Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers outscored opponents by 3.0 points per game last season, with a +97 scoring differential overall. They put up 66.9 points per game (142nd in college basketball) and allowed 63.9 per outing (171st in college basketball).
- With 66.8 points per game in CAA matchups, Towson averaged 0.1 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (66.9 PPG).
- The Tigers posted 67.3 points per game last season at home, which was 1.8 more points than they averaged in road games (65.5).
- When playing at home, Towson ceded 7.1 fewer points per game (59.4) than away from home (66.5).
Maryland-Eastern Shore Performance Insights
- The Hawks' -25 scoring differential (being outscored by 5.0 points per game) is a result of putting up 63.6 points per game (226th in college basketball) while giving up 68.6 per contest (252nd in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.