Seattle U vs. Cal Poly Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest features the Cal Poly Mustangs (1-4) and the Seattle U Redhawks (0-4) clashing at Redhawk Center in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 76-57 victory for heavily favored Cal Poly according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on November 21.
Their last time out, the Redhawks lost 80-64 to Washington on Saturday.
The Redhawks are coming off of an 80-64 loss to Washington in their most recent game on Saturday. The Mustangs' most recent game was an 86-32 loss to Stanford on Thursday. Peyton Howard scored a team-best 18 points for the Redhawks in the loss. The Mustangs got a team-best nine points from Annika Shah in the loss.
Seattle U vs. Cal Poly Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Redhawk Center in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Seattle U vs. Cal Poly Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cal Poly 76, Seattle U 57
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Cal Poly Schedule Analysis
- The Mustangs have three losses versus Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the second-most in the nation.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Cal Poly is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the eighth-most wins, but also tied for the 16th-most defeats.
- Based on the RPI, the Redhawks have three losses to Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the first-most in the nation.
Cal Poly Leaders
- Natalia Ackerman: 9.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.6 BLK, 47.5 FG%
- Mary Carter: 7.8 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
- Sydney Bourland: 5.4 PTS, 31.0 FG%
- Ania McNicholas: 6.6 PTS, 27.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Shah: 9.0 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
Seattle U Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Redhawks put up 59.7 points per game (283rd in college basketball) while giving up 70.2 per contest last season (310th in college basketball). They had a -314 scoring differential and were outscored by 10.5 points per game.
- In conference contests, Seattle U tallied fewer points per game (59.6) than its overall average (59.7).
- The Redhawks posted 62.8 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 8.5 more points than they averaged on the road (54.3).
- Seattle U surrendered 70.1 points per game last year at home, which was 1.3 more points than it allowed in away games (68.8).
Cal Poly Performance Insights
- The Mustangs have been outscored by 16.0 points per game (posting 54.8 points per game, 316th in college basketball, while giving up 70.8 per outing, 273rd in college basketball) and have a -80 scoring differential.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.