Sacramento State vs. UC Davis Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game that pits the UC Davis Aggies (1-3) versus the Sacramento State Hornets (0-4) at The Nest should be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 64-61 in favor of UC Davis. Game time is at 9:30 PM ET on November 21.
In their most recent outing on Saturday, the Hornets suffered a 68-45 loss to San Diego State.
The Hornets enter this game following a 68-45 loss to San Diego State on Saturday. The Aggies' most recent game was an 86-48 loss to Oregon State on Friday. Summah Hanson totaled 19 points, 11 rebounds and two assists for the Hornets. Megan Norris scored a team-high 12 points for the Aggies in the loss.
Sacramento State vs. UC Davis Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: The Nest in Sacramento, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Sacramento State vs. UC Davis Score Prediction
- Prediction: UC Davis 64, Sacramento State 61
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sacramento State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hornets outscored opponents by 8.6 points per game last season (posting 68.5 points per game, 114th in college basketball, and giving up 59.9 per contest, 66th in college basketball) and had a +285 scoring differential.
- Sacramento State's offense was more effective in Big Sky games last season, posting 71.6 points per contest, compared to its season average of 68.5 PPG.
- The Hornets posted 71.7 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 5.7 more points than they averaged in road games (66.0).
- When playing at home, Sacramento State allowed 3.1 fewer points per game (59.7) than when playing on the road (62.8).
UC Davis Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Aggies outscored opponents by 2.4 points per game last season (scoring 63.5 points per game to rank 211th in college basketball while giving up 61.1 per outing to rank 84th in college basketball) and had a +74 scoring differential overall.
- In Big West games, UC Davis averaged 1 more points (64.5) than overall (63.5) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Aggies put up 69.8 points per game last season, 7.7 more than they averaged away (62.1).
- UC Davis gave up 62.2 points per game at home last season, and 58.5 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.