Rider vs. La Salle Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest at Alumni Gymnasium has the Rider Broncs (2-2) matching up with the La Salle Explorers (2-2) at 7:00 PM ET on November 21. Our computer prediction projects a 64-54 win for Rider, who are favored by our model.
The Broncs are coming off of a 58-55 victory over Boston University in their most recent outing on Saturday.
The Broncs came out on top in their last outing 58-55 against Boston University on Saturday. The Explorers are coming off of a 71-46 loss to Drexel in their last outing on Wednesday. In the Broncs' win, Taylor Langan led the way with a team-high 18 points (adding eight rebounds and zero assists). Nicole Melious scored a team-leading 10 points for the Explorers in the loss.
Rider vs. La Salle Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Alumni Gymnasium in Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Rider vs. La Salle Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rider 64, La Salle 54
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Rider Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Broncs were outscored by 7.6 points per game last season, with a -235 scoring differential overall. They put up 59.6 points per game (287th in college basketball), and gave up 67.2 per outing (252nd in college basketball).
- Rider's offense was less productive in MAAC action last season, tallying 58.7 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 59.6 PPG.
- The Broncs averaged 57.8 points per game at home. Away from home, they played better on offense, averaging 59.2 points per contest last season.
- In home games, Rider ceded 5.4 fewer points per game (64.4) than away from home (69.8).
La Salle Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Explorers scored 63.7 points per game last season (203rd in college basketball) and allowed 63.1 (139th in college basketball) for a +20 scoring differential overall.
- La Salle averaged 4.2 fewer points in A-10 play (59.5) than overall (63.7).
- At home, the Explorers put up 65.2 points per game last season, 4.3 more than they averaged away (60.9).
- At home, La Salle gave up 58.4 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than it allowed away (64.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.