Pittsburgh vs. Coppin State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Pittsburgh Panthers (1-3) and the Coppin State Eagles (2-3) at Petersen Events Center should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 70-56 and heavily favors Pittsburgh to come out on top. Tipoff is at 11:00 AM ET on November 21.
The Panthers fell in their last matchup 56-55 against Duquesne on Saturday.
Last time out, the Panthers lost 56-55 to Duquesne on Saturday. The Eagles enter this matchup following a 70-66 victory against Florida International on Saturday. Bella Perkins' team-high 11 points paced the Panthers in the losing effort. Faith Blackstone scored a team-leading 22 points for the Eagles in the win.
Pittsburgh vs. Coppin State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Petersen Events Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Pittsburgh vs. Coppin State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Pittsburgh 70, Coppin State 56
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Coppin State Schedule Analysis
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, the Eagles are 0-1 (.000%) -- tied for the 44th-most defeats.
- When facing Quadrant 4 teams, Coppin State is 2-2 (.500%) -- tied for the 49th-most wins, but also tied for the seventh-most losses.
Coppin State Leaders
- Laila Lawrence: 14.6 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 51.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Blackstone: 16.4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 38.0 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Angel Jones: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Mossi Staples: 7.6 PTS, 2.0 STL, 24.5 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- Tyler Gray: 4.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 29.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
Pittsburgh Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers were outscored by 5.5 points per game last season, with a -167 scoring differential overall. They put up 63.1 points per game (222nd in college basketball), and gave up 68.6 per contest (284th in college basketball).
- In conference contests, Pittsburgh scored fewer points per game (59.6) than its overall average (63.1).
- The Panthers averaged 65.4 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 5.5 more points than they averaged when playing on the road (59.9).
- When playing at home, Pittsburgh ceded 1.6 fewer points per game (67.3) than when playing on the road (68.9).
Coppin State Performance Insights
- The Eagles have been outscored by 2.2 points per game (posting 62.0 points per game, 244th in college basketball, while allowing 64.2 per outing, 184th in college basketball) and have a -11 scoring differential.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.