Lafayette vs. NJIT Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the NJIT Highlanders (4-1) and the Lafayette Leopards (1-3) at Kirby Sports Center is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 67-55, heavily favoring NJIT to come out on top. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Leopards head into this game on the heels of a 54-51 win over LIU on Saturday.
The Leopards took care of business in their most recent matchup 54-51 against LIU on Saturday. In their last matchup on Saturday, the Highlanders secured an 80-36 victory against Wagner. Makayla Andrews scored a team-high 13 points for the Leopards in the victory. Alejandra Zuniga scored 11 points in the Highlanders' victory, leading the team.
Lafayette vs. NJIT Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Kirby Sports Center in Easton, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Lafayette vs. NJIT Score Prediction
- Prediction: NJIT 67, Lafayette 55
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
NJIT Schedule Analysis
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, the Highlanders are 0-1 (.000%) -- tied for the 44th-most defeats.
- According to the RPI, the Leopards have one loss versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 39th-most in Division 1.
- NJIT has the most Quadrant 4 wins in the country (four).
NJIT 2023-24 Best Wins
- 70-57 at home over Rider (No. 175) on November 15
- 48-45 at home over Merrimack (No. 287) on November 10
- 73-57 on the road over Army (No. 306) on November 6
- 80-36 at home over Wagner (No. 354) on November 18
- Trinity Williams: 10.0 PTS, 2.0 BLK, 51.4 FG%
- Madilyn Dogs: 6.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 50.0 FG%
- Zuniga: 14.2 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Lyzi Litwinko: 7.0 PTS, 35.5 FG%
- Kenna Squier: 6.4 PTS, 31.6 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
Lafayette Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Leopards were outscored by 8.8 points per game last season (posting 54.4 points per game, 343rd in college basketball, while conceding 63.2 per contest, 145th in college basketball) and had a -255 scoring differential.
- Lafayette posted 55.4 points per game last season in conference games, which was 1 more points per game than its season average (54.4).
- Offensively the Leopards played better at home last year, putting up 56.6 points per game, compared to 52.4 per game on the road.
- Defensively Lafayette was better at home last year, ceding 59.9 points per game, compared to 66.3 in away games.
NJIT Performance Insights
- The Highlanders put up 65.6 points per game (205th in college basketball) while allowing 59.8 per outing (117th in college basketball). They have a +29 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 5.8 points per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.