Fresno State vs. Long Beach State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Long Beach State Beach (2-1) and the Fresno State Bulldogs (3-1) at Save Mart Center has a projected final score of 71-66 based on our computer prediction, with Long Beach State securing the victory. Game time is at 9:00 PM on November 21.
In their most recent game on Saturday, the Bulldogs suffered a 65-63 loss to CSU Bakersfield.
The Bulldogs head into this matchup following a 65-63 loss to CSU Bakersfield on Saturday. The Beach enter this matchup after an 82-71 loss to Cal Baptist on Wednesday. Deajanae Harvey put up 15 points, two rebounds and zero assists for the Bulldogs. Cheyenne Givens scored a team-high 17 points for the Beach in the loss.
Fresno State vs. Long Beach State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Save Mart Center in Fresno, California
- How to Watch on TV: Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Fresno State vs. Long Beach State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Long Beach State 71, Fresno State 66
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Fresno State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs had a -75 scoring differential last season, falling short by 2.4 points per game. They put up 58.9 points per game, 297th in college basketball, and gave up 61.3 per outing to rank 93rd in college basketball.
- In conference matchups last year, Fresno State scored more points per contest (60.9) than its overall average (58.9).
- The Bulldogs averaged 57.6 points per game at home. In away games, they played better on offense, averaging 62.5 points per contest last year.
- At home, Fresno State gave up 12.8 fewer points per game (56.0) than when playing on the road (68.8).
Long Beach State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Beach had a +156 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 4.7 points per game. They put up 62.1 points per game to rank 240th in college basketball and allowed 57.4 per contest to rank 28th in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, Long Beach State averaged 63.0 points per game in Big West action, and 62.1 overall.
- The Beach scored 63.4 points per game at home last season, and 61.4 away.
- In 2022-23, Long Beach State gave up 5.4 fewer points per game at home (54.9) than on the road (60.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.