UC Irvine vs. Eastern Washington Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest features the Eastern Washington Eagles (3-0) and the UC Irvine Anteaters (1-2) clashing at Bren Events Center in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 70-54 win for heavily favored Eastern Washington according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Anteaters head into this game after a 52-37 loss to Saint Mary's (CA) on Tuesday.
The Anteaters fell in their last outing 52-37 against Saint Mary's (CA) on Tuesday. The Eagles' last contest on Thursday ended in a 72-47 victory over Corban. Nevaeh Parkinson scored a team-high nine points for the Anteaters in the loss. Jaydia Martin scored a team-best 13 points for the Eagles in the victory.
UC Irvine vs. Eastern Washington Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Bren Events Center in Irvine, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UC Irvine vs. Eastern Washington Score Prediction
- Prediction: Eastern Washington 70, UC Irvine 54
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UC Irvine Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Anteaters outscored opponents by 9.2 points per game last season (posting 62.4 points per game, 236th in college basketball, and conceding 53.2 per outing, sixth in college basketball) and had a +295 scoring differential.
- UC Irvine's offense was less productive in Big West contests last season, scoring 62.3 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 62.4 PPG.
- At home, the Anteaters scored 8.7 more points per game last season (67.6) than they did on the road (58.9).
- In home games, UC Irvine allowed 3.1 fewer points per game (51.2) than in road games (54.3).
Eastern Washington Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles' +180 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 6.0 points per game) was a result of scoring 69.5 points per game (92nd in college basketball) while giving up 63.5 per contest (157th in college basketball).
- Eastern Washington averaged 0.1 more points in Big Sky action (69.6) than overall (69.5).
- At home, the Eagles put up 72.5 points per game last season, 5.7 more than they averaged on the road (66.8).
- At home, Eastern Washington conceded 58.8 points per game last season. On the road, it gave up 68.2.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.