Timberwolves vs. Knicks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Minnesota Timberwolves (9-3) host the New York Knicks (8-5) after winning five home games in a row. The Timberwolves are favored by just 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. The matchup has a point total of 214.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Odds & Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: BSN and MSG
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves Betting Records & Stats
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over 214.5 combined points in eight of 12 games this season.
- Minnesota's outings this year have an average total of 219.8, 5.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Timberwolves have a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Minnesota has won six of the seven games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Minnesota has been at least a -140 moneyline favorite six times this season and won all of those games.
- The implied probability of a win from the Timberwolves, based on the moneyline, is 58.3%.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Timberwolves vs Knicks Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Knicks|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 214.5||% of Games Over 214.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Timberwolves Insights & Trends
- Minnesota has done a better job covering the spread when playing at home (5-0-0) than it has in road tilts (2-5-0).
- The 112.9 points per game the Timberwolves average are eight more points than the Knicks give up (104.9).
- Minnesota is 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 104.9 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.