Seton Hall vs. USC Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game between the USC Trojans (3-0) and Seton Hall Pirates (3-1) squaring off at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 74-57 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of USC, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 9:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Pirates took care of business in their last outing 82-63 against Rutgers on Wednesday.
Their last time out, the Pirates won on Wednesday 82-63 against Rutgers. In their last matchup on Monday, the Trojans secured a 93-42 victory over Le Moyne. Azana Baines' team-high 25 points paced the Pirates in the win. JuJu Watkins totaled 35 points, nine rebounds and two assists for the Trojans.
Seton Hall vs. USC Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
- How to Watch on TV: FloHoops
Seton Hall vs. USC Score Prediction
- Prediction: USC 74, Seton Hall 57
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Seton Hall Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Pirates put up 71.2 points per game (64th in college basketball) last season while giving up 69.1 per contest (294th in college basketball). They had a +72 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 2.1 points per game.
- Seton Hall's offense was less productive in Big East tilts last season, scoring 70.5 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 71.2 PPG.
- The Pirates scored 70.6 points per game last season in home games, which was 1.0 more points than they averaged on the road (69.6).
- Seton Hall gave up 65.6 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 7.8 fewer points than it allowed in away games (73.4).
USC Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Trojans had a +284 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 9.1 points per game. They put up 64.2 points per game to rank 198th in college basketball and gave up 55.1 per contest to rank 15th in college basketball.
- In conference action, USC averaged fewer points (61.2 per game) than it did overall (64.2) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23, the Trojans averaged 5.0 more points per game at home (67.6) than on the road (62.6).
- At home, USC allowed 51.2 points per game, 8.4 fewer points than it allowed on the road (59.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.