Penn State vs. Oklahoma State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest features the Penn State Lady Lions (4-0) and the Oklahoma State Cowgirls (2-1) squaring off at Baha Mar Convention Center (on November 20) at 6:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 78-73 win for Penn State.
The Lady Lions came out on top in their most recent game 69-53 against St. John's (NY) on Thursday.
The Lady Lions won their last outing 69-53 against St. John's (NY) on Thursday. The Cowgirls' last outing on Sunday ended in an 86-75 loss to Colorado. In the Lady Lions' win, Makenna Marisa led the way with a team-high 15 points (adding four rebounds and five assists). The Cowgirls got a team-leading 25 points from Anna Gret Asi in the loss.
Penn State vs. Oklahoma State Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
Penn State vs. Oklahoma State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Penn State 78, Oklahoma State 73
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Penn State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lady Lions put up 70.8 points per game (70th in college basketball) while giving up 72.1 per outing last season (336th in college basketball). They had a -40 scoring differential and were outscored by 1.3 points per game.
- In conference contests, Penn State tallied fewer points per contest (68.7) than its season average (70.8).
- At home, the Lady Lions posted 0.2 more points per game last season (71.7) than they did in road games (71.5).
- Penn State gave up 65.8 points per game last season at home, which was 22.1 fewer points than it allowed away from home (87.9).
Oklahoma State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cowgirls' +234 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 7.1 points per game) was a result of scoring 75.3 points per game (29th in college basketball) while giving up 68.2 per contest (275th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Oklahoma State averaged 75.4 points per game in Big 12 play, and 75.3 overall.
- In 2022-23, the Cowgirls averaged 6.4 more points per game at home (79.8) than away (73.4).
- Oklahoma State conceded 66.1 points per game at home last season, and 73.1 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.