Villanova vs. Temple Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest that pits the Villanova Wildcats (1-1) versus the Temple Owls (2-2) at The William B. Finneran Pavilion is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 71-53 in favor of Villanova, who is heavy favorites by our model. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Wildcats fell in their most recent matchup 63-56 against Oregon State on Sunday.
The Wildcats head into this matchup following a 63-56 loss to Oregon State on Sunday. The Owls' most recent game on Wednesday ended in an 80-63 loss to Ole Miss. In the Wildcats' loss, Lucy Olsen led the way with a team-high 24 points (adding six rebounds and one assist). Tiarra East put up 24 points, two rebounds and one assist for the Owls.
Villanova vs. Temple Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: The William B. Finneran Pavilion in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
Villanova vs. Temple Score Prediction
- Prediction: Villanova 71, Temple 53
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Villanova Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats' +448 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 12.1 points per game) was a result of putting up 70.8 points per game (70th in college basketball) while giving up 58.7 per outing (44th in college basketball).
- With 70.5 points per game in Big East action, Villanova tallied 0.3 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (70.8 PPG).
- At home, the Wildcats put up 0.7 more points per game last year (72.0) than they did in road games (71.3).
- When playing at home, Villanova surrendered 1.8 more points per game (56.9) than in away games (55.1).
Temple Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Owls averaged 63.1 points per game last season (222nd in college basketball) while giving up 66.1 per outing (231st in college basketball). They had a -86 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 3.0 points per game.
- Temple scored fewer points in conference action (62.3 per game) than overall (63.1).
- In 2022-23, the Owls averaged 4.0 more points per game at home (65.2) than on the road (61.2).
- Temple allowed fewer points at home (64.0 per game) than on the road (67.9) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.