Vikings vs. Broncos: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
A Pair of hot teams meet at Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday, November 19, 2023 when the Denver Broncos (4-5) put their three-game win streak on the line against the Minnesota Vikings (6-4), who have won five games in a row.
Before the Broncos play the Vikings, prepare for the matchup by checking out the betting trends and insights for both teams.
Vikings vs. Broncos Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- City: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Empower Field at Mile High
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Vikings vs. Broncos Betting Records & Stats
- The Vikings have played five games this season that ended with a combined score over 41 points.
- Minnesota's games this year have had a 45.4-point total on average, 4.4 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Vikings have covered the spread in a game six times this year (6-3-1).
- The Vikings have been underdogs in five games this season and won three (60%) of those contests.
- Minnesota has a record of 3-2 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +125 on the moneyline.
- Denver's games this year have an average total of 44.8, 3.8 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Broncos have covered the spread in a matchup three times this season (3-5-1).
- The Broncos have won one of their four games as moneyline favorites this year (25%).
- Denver has gone 1-2 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter (33.3%).
Broncos vs. Vikings Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Vikings vs. Broncos Betting Insights & Trends
- In its last three games, Minnesota has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- In the Vikings' past three contests, they have gone over the total twice.
- The Broncos have a -52-point negative scoring differential on the season (-5.8 per game). The Vikings have outscored opponents by 24 points on the season (2.4 per game).
- In its last three contests, Denver has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- In its past three contests, Denver has not gone over the total.
- The Broncos have a -52-point scoring differential on the season (-5.8 per game). The Vikings have outscored opponents by 24 points (2.4 per game).
Vikings Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||45.4||46.9||43.9|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.4||25||23.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||0-1||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||2-1||1-1|
Broncos Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||44.8||42.7||47.4|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.8||22.8||27.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-3||0-3||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||2-0||1-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.