UCSB vs. Southern Utah Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game features the UCSB Gauchos (1-1) and the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (1-2) squaring off at Thunderdome-UC Santa Barbara Events Center in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 83-66 victory for heavily favored UCSB according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 5:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Gauchos dropped their most recent outing 70-64 against Idaho State on Wednesday.
In their last time out, the Gauchos lost 70-64 to Idaho State on Wednesday. The Thunderbirds head into this matchup following a 72-58 victory over Alaska-Fairbanks on Wednesday. Alexis Whitfield totaled 19 points, seven rebounds and two assists for the Gauchos. Megan Smith's team-leading 30 points paced the Thunderbirds in the victory.
UCSB vs. Southern Utah Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Thunderdome-UC Santa Barbara Events Center in Santa Barbara, California
UCSB vs. Southern Utah Score Prediction
- Prediction: UCSB 83, Southern Utah 66
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UCSB Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Gauchos had a +191 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 5.7 points per game. They put up 66.8 points per game, 143rd in college basketball, and allowed 61.1 per contest to rank 84th in college basketball.
- With 63.9 points per game in Big West action, UCSB tallied 2.9 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (66.8 PPG).
- The Gauchos put up 65.9 points per game at home. When playing on the road, they fared better offensively, averaging 67.6 points per contest last season.
- When playing at home, UCSB gave up 5.7 fewer points per game (58.9) than away from home (64.6).
Southern Utah Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Thunderbirds outscored opponents by 2.3 points per game last season with a +74 scoring differential overall. They put up 68.7 points per game (108th in college basketball) and allowed 66.4 per contest (235th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Southern Utah scored 71.7 points per game in WAC play, and 68.7 overall.
- At home, the Thunderbirds put up 74.3 points per game last season, 10.7 more than they averaged on the road (63.6).
- Southern Utah gave up 62.8 points per game at home last season, and 70.5 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.