San Diego vs. Princeton Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game at Jenny Craig Pavilion has the Princeton Tigers (2-1) going head-to-head against the San Diego Toreros (2-1) at 5:00 PM (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a win for Princeton by a score of 68-63, who is slightly favored by our model.
In their last game on Tuesday, the Toreros suffered a 79-66 loss to Arizona.
Last time out, the Toreros lost 79-66 to Arizona on Tuesday. The Tigers' last game on Friday ended in a 77-74 loss to UCLA. Veronica Sheffey's team-high 15 points paced the Toreros in the loss. The Tigers got a team-high 24 points from Kaitlyn Chen in the loss.
San Diego vs. Princeton Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Jenny Craig Pavilion in San Diego, California
San Diego vs. Princeton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Princeton 68, San Diego 63
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
San Diego Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Toreros had a +18 scoring differential last season, putting up 62.5 points per game (233rd in college basketball) and conceding 61.9 (107th in college basketball).
- In conference matchups last year, San Diego tallied more points per game (66.4) than its overall average (62.5).
- Offensively the Toreros performed better in home games last year, scoring 64.4 points per game, compared to 61.3 per game in away games.
- In 2022-23, San Diego surrendered 61.0 points per game at home. In away games, it allowed 63.5.
Princeton Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers averaged 65.2 points per game last season (174th in college basketball) while allowing 53.2 per contest (sixth in college basketball). They had a +361 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 12.0 points per game.
- In conference action, Princeton scored more points (66.8 per game) than it did overall (65.2) in 2022-23.
- At home the Tigers put up 63.5 points per game last season, 3.6 fewer points than they averaged away (67.1).
- Princeton allowed 49.5 points per game at home last season, and 56.4 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.