Packers vs. Chargers Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 11
On Sunday, November 19 at 1:00 PM ET, the Los Angeles Chargers will face the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. Our computer model projects that the Chargers will claim a victory -- keep scrolling for more info, regarding the point spread, total and final score.
Watch the Packers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Chargers are averaging 26.6 points per game on offense (seventh in NFL), and they rank 24th defensively with 23.9 points allowed per game. The Packers are compiling 311 total yards per game on offense this season (21st-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 320.6 total yards per contest (11th-ranked).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Packers vs. Chargers Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: Chargers by 3)||Over (44)||Chargers 25, Packers 21|
Place your bets on the Chargers-Packers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Packers Betting Info
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Packers have a 42.6% chance to win.
- Green Bay has compiled a 4-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Packers have been an underdog by 3 points or more two times this year, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Green Bay and its opponent have combined to hit the over four out of nine times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 2.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Packers games (41.6).
Chargers Betting Info
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Chargers' implied win probability is 61.5%.
- Los Angeles has won four games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Chargers are 3-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- In Los Angeles' nine games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total three times.
- Chargers games have had an average of 48.1 points this season, 4.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Packers vs. Chargers 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.