Loyola Marymount vs. San Jose State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the Loyola Marymount Lions (1-2) and San Jose State Spartans (2-2) squaring off at Gersten Pavilion has a projected final score of 65-59 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Loyola Marymount, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will start at 5:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Lions won their most recent game 66-36 against Biola on Thursday.
In their last outing on Thursday, the Lions secured a 66-36 victory over Biola. The Spartans' last contest was a 62-49 loss to Montana State on Tuesday. Nicole Rodriguez's team-leading 14 points led the Lions in the win. Jyah LoVett scored a team-high 16 points for the Spartans in the loss.
Loyola Marymount vs. San Jose State Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Gersten Pavilion in Los Angeles, California
Loyola Marymount vs. San Jose State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Loyola Marymount 65, San Jose State 59
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Loyola Marymount Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lions put up 56.2 points per game (329th in college basketball) while giving up 69.4 per contest last season (299th in college basketball). They had a -395 scoring differential and were outscored by 13.2 points per game.
- Loyola Marymount's offense was more productive in WCC games last season, averaging 56.8 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 56.2 PPG.
- The Lions put up 58.8 points per game last season in home games, which was 4.4 more points than they averaged in road games (54.4).
- In 2022-23, Loyola Marymount allowed 67.6 points per game at home. In away games, it allowed 70.9.
San Jose State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Spartans averaged 57.8 points per game last season (313th in college basketball) while giving up 67.6 per contest (265th in college basketball). They had a -306 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 9.8 points per game.
- San Jose State scored more in conference play (60.6 points per game) than overall (57.8).
- At home, the Spartans scored 61.3 points per game last season, 7.0 more than they averaged away (54.3).
- San Jose State gave up 68.5 points per game at home last season, and 67.7 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.