Iowa vs. Drake Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game features the Drake Bulldogs (3-0) and the Iowa Hawkeyes (3-1) matching up at Carver-Hawkeye Arena (on November 19) at 7:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 77-72 win for Drake, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The Hawkeyes are coming off of a 65-58 loss to Kansas State in their most recent outing on Thursday.
Iowa vs. Drake Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: FOX Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Iowa vs. Drake Score Prediction
- Prediction: Drake 77, Iowa 72
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Evansville vs Michigan State
- East Carolina vs Ohio State
- Creighton vs Nebraska
- Lipscomb vs Indiana
- Southeast Missouri State vs Northwestern
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
- UConn vs Minnesota
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Iowa Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hawkeyes put up 87.3 points per game (first in college basketball) last season while giving up 71.8 per contest (331st in college basketball). They had a +589 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 15.5 points per game.
- Iowa's offense was more productive in Big Ten games last season, tallying 89.2 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 87.3 PPG.
- Offensively the Hawkeyes played better in home games last year, averaging 89.4 points per game, compared to 85.9 per game in road games.
- Iowa ceded 65.0 points per game in home games last year, compared to 78.5 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.