Drexel vs. Saint Joseph's (PA) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest features the Saint Joseph's (PA) Hawks (3-0) and the Drexel Dragons (2-1) clashing at Daskalakis Athletic Center in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 62-50 victory for heavily favored Saint Joseph's (PA) according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 4:30 PM ET on November 19.
In their most recent matchup on Wednesday, the Dragons earned a 71-46 victory against La Salle.
The Dragons are coming off of a 71-46 win over La Salle in their most recent game on Wednesday. The Hawks' most recent game on Tuesday ended in a 77-49 victory against Pennsylvania. Laine McGurk put up 20 points, six rebounds and zero assists for the Dragons. Laura Ziegler scored a team-high 18 points for the Hawks in the victory.
Drexel vs. Saint Joseph's (PA) Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:30 PM ET
- Where: Daskalakis Athletic Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Drexel vs. Saint Joseph's (PA) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Saint Joseph's (PA) 62, Drexel 50
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Drexel Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Dragons outscored opponents by 7.4 points per game last season (posting 67.0 points per game, 139th in college basketball, and allowing 59.6 per contest, 59th in college basketball) and had a +229 scoring differential.
- Drexel posted 66.8 points per game last year in conference action, which was 0.2 fewer points per game than its season average (67.0).
- At home, the Dragons scored 8.1 more points per game last season (71.6) than they did on the road (63.5).
- Drexel gave up 59.9 points per game at home, compared to 59.1 in road games.
Saint Joseph's (PA) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hawks' +185 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 6.0 points per game) was a result of scoring 66.5 points per game (146th in college basketball) while giving up 60.5 per outing (78th in college basketball).
- Saint Joseph's (PA) scored more in conference play (68.8 points per game) than overall (66.5).
- The Hawks averaged 66.1 points per game at home last season, and 68.9 away.
- In 2022-23, Saint Joseph's (PA) conceded 9.0 fewer points per game at home (56.8) than away (65.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.