Drake vs. Iowa Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the Drake Bulldogs (3-0) and the Iowa Hawkeyes (3-1) at Carver-Hawkeye Arena has a projected final score of 77-72 based on our computer prediction, with Drake taking home the win. Game time is at 7:00 PM on November 19.
The Bulldogs are coming off of an 85-73 win over Iowa State in their most recent game on Sunday.
Drake vs. Iowa Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Drake vs. Iowa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Drake 77, Iowa 72
Other MVC Predictions
- Evansville vs Michigan State
- North Texas vs Southern Illinois
- Mississippi State vs Belmont
- IUPUI vs UIC
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Drake Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs outscored opponents by 13.2 points per game last season with a +420 scoring differential overall. They put up 79.2 points per game (10th in college basketball) and allowed 66 per outing (227th in college basketball).
- Drake scored fewer points in conference play (77.5 per game) than overall (79.2).
- In 2022-23, the Bulldogs scored eight more points per game at home (82) than away (74).
- Drake allowed 62.7 points per game at home last season, and 66.4 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.