CSU Fullerton vs. San Francisco Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center has the San Francisco Dons (1-3) going head to head against the CSU Fullerton Titans (1-2) at 7:30 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 70-58 victory, heavily favoring San Francisco.
The Titans fell in their most recent outing 56-48 against Idaho on Friday.
The Titans are coming off of a 56-48 loss to Idaho in their last game on Friday. The Dons enter this matchup following a 65-51 loss to Hawaii on Friday. Gabi Vidmar's team-leading 19 points paced the Titans in the losing effort. The Dons got a team-best 16 points from Jasmine Gayles in the loss.
CSU Fullerton vs. San Francisco Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
CSU Fullerton vs. San Francisco Score Prediction
- Prediction: San Francisco 70, CSU Fullerton 58
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
CSU Fullerton Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Titans were outscored by 1.8 points per game last season, with a -56 scoring differential overall. They put up 61.3 points per game (253rd in college basketball), and gave up 63.1 per contest (139th in college basketball).
- CSU Fullerton scored 59.5 points per game last season in conference contests, which was 1.8 fewer points per game than its overall average (61.3).
- When playing at home, the Titans put up 0.6 more points per game last year (61.1) than they did in away games (60.5).
- In 2022-23, CSU Fullerton allowed 60.2 points per game in home games. In road games, it allowed 64.6.
San Francisco Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Dons' +85 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 2.6 points per game) was a result of scoring 68.1 points per game (119th in college basketball) while giving up 65.5 per contest (210th in college basketball).
- San Francisco averaged 3 fewer points in WCC action (65.1) than overall (68.1).
- In 2022-23, the Dons scored 13.1 more points per game at home (73.9) than away (60.8).
- San Francisco allowed 66.2 points per game at home last season, and 65.2 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.