Washington vs. Seattle U Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Washington Huskies (3-0) against the Seattle U Redhawks (0-3) at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 86-51 in favor of Washington, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 4:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their last outing on Wednesday, the Huskies earned an 81-64 victory over Pacific.
The Huskies head into this contest on the heels of an 81-64 victory over Pacific on Wednesday. The Redhawks' last outing on Tuesday ended in an 89-61 loss to Portland. Dalayah Daniels' team-leading 17 points paced the Huskies in the win. Asta Blauenfeldt's team-high 20 points paced the Redhawks in the losing effort.
Washington vs. Seattle U Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion in Seattle, Washington
Washington vs. Seattle U Score Prediction
- Prediction: Washington 86, Seattle U 51
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Washington Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Huskies outscored opponents by 1.9 points per game last season (posting 60.8 points per game, 261st in college basketball, and giving up 58.9 per outing, 48th in college basketball) and had a +66 scoring differential.
- Washington's offense was less effective in Pac-12 contests last year, averaging 60.1 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 60.8 PPG.
- The Huskies scored 63.7 points per game in home games last year, compared to 55.1 points per game away from home, a difference of 8.6 points per contest.
- When playing at home, Washington allowed 9.0 fewer points per game (55.7) than in road games (64.7).
Seattle U Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Redhawks had a -314 scoring differential last season, falling short by 10.5 points per game. They put up 59.7 points per game to rank 283rd in college basketball and gave up 70.2 per outing to rank 310th in college basketball.
- In conference action, Seattle U averaged fewer points (59.6 per game) than it did overall (59.7) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Redhawks scored 62.8 points per game last season. Away, they scored 54.3.
- In 2022-23, Seattle U gave up 1.3 more points per game at home (70.1) than away (68.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.