Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Minnesota Timberwolves (8-3) play the New Orleans Pelicans (6-6) as 7.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on BSNO and BSN.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSNO and BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Smoothie King Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Score Prediction
- Prediction: Timberwolves 114 - Pelicans 109
Timberwolves vs Pelicans Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Pelicans|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Timberwolves vs. Pelicans
- Pick ATS: Pelicans (+ 7.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Timberwolves (-4.8)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 222.2
- The Timberwolves' .636 ATS win percentage (7-4-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Pelicans' .500 mark (6-6-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Minnesota covers the spread when it is a 7.5-point favorite or more 75% of the time. That's more often than New Orleans covers as an underdog of 7.5 or more (never covered this season).
- Minnesota and its opponents have eclipsed the over/under 54.5% of the time this season (six out of 11). That's more often than New Orleans and its opponents have (six out of 12).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Timberwolves are 5-1, a better mark than the Pelicans have posted (4-4) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Timberwolves with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Performance Insights
- The Timberwolves are putting up 112.2 points per game this year (18th-ranked in NBA), but they've really shined defensively, allowing just 105.6 points per contest (second-best).
- Minnesota is pulling down 46.4 boards per game (seventh-ranked in NBA) this year, while allowing 41.7 rebounds per contest (seventh-ranked).
- The Timberwolves rank 23rd in the NBA with 24.3 assists per game.
- Minnesota is committing 14.3 turnovers per game (17th-ranked in league). It is forcing 14.5 turnovers per contest (11th-ranked).
- The Timberwolves are 25th in the NBA with 10.8 three-pointers per game so far this season. Meanwhile, they rank 15th with a 35.8% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.