Sacramento State vs. San Diego State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the San Diego State Aztecs (1-2) versus the Sacramento State Hornets (0-3) at The Nest is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 69-57 in favor of San Diego State, who is heavily favored according to our model. Game time is at 5:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their last time out, the Hornets lost 61-51 to CSU Fullerton on Sunday.
The Hornets enter this contest on the heels of a 61-51 loss to CSU Fullerton on Sunday. The Aztecs head into this contest on the heels of a 77-68 victory over UC Davis on Monday. In the Hornets' loss, Summah Hanson led the way with a team-high 18 points (adding 11 rebounds and three assists). Jada Lewis recorded 25 points, eight rebounds and three assists for the Aztecs.
Sacramento State vs. San Diego State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: The Nest in Sacramento, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Sacramento State vs. San Diego State Score Prediction
- Prediction: San Diego State 69, Sacramento State 57
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sacramento State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hornets had a +285 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 8.6 points per game. They put up 68.5 points per game, 114th in college basketball, and gave up 59.9 per outing to rank 66th in college basketball.
- Offensively, Sacramento State posted 71.6 points per game last year in conference contests. To compare, its overall average (68.5 points per game) was 3.1 PPG lower.
- When playing at home, the Hornets scored 5.7 more points per game last season (71.7) than they did in road games (66.0).
- Sacramento State surrendered 59.7 points per game last season in home games, which was 3.1 fewer points than it allowed away from home (62.8).
San Diego State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Aztecs outscored opponents by 8.2 points per game last season with a +279 scoring differential overall. They put up 65.5 points per game (168th in college basketball) and allowed 57.3 per outing (26th in college basketball).
- San Diego State averaged 0.3 more points in MWC action (65.8) than overall (65.5).
- At home, the Aztecs averaged 66.3 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 66.4.
- At home, San Diego State allowed 51.5 points per game, 11.9 fewer points than it allowed away (63.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.