Rutgers vs. Saint Francis (PA) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (2-2) against the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (0-3) at Jersey Mike's Arena should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 77-46 in favor of Rutgers, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 12:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their last outing on Wednesday, the Scarlet Knights suffered an 82-63 loss to Seton Hall.
In their last outing on Wednesday, the Scarlet Knights suffered an 82-63 loss to Seton Hall. The Red Flash enter this game following a 70-34 loss to Coppin State on Monday. Destiny Adams' team-high 27 points paced the Scarlet Knights in the loss. Yanessa Boyd scored nine points in the Red Flash's loss, leading the team.
Rutgers vs. Saint Francis (PA) Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Jersey Mike's Arena in Piscataway, New Jersey
Rutgers vs. Saint Francis (PA) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rutgers 77, Saint Francis (PA) 46
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Rutgers Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Scarlet Knights were outscored by 10.5 points per game last season (posting 63.2 points per game, 220th in college basketball, while conceding 73.7 per contest, 346th in college basketball) and had a -338 scoring differential.
- Rutgers' points-per-game average in Big Ten games (63.2 per game) equaled its overall average.
- The Scarlet Knights averaged 66.5 points per game in home games last season, compared to 61.9 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 4.6 points per contest.
- Rutgers surrendered 66.9 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 16.1 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (83.0).
Saint Francis (PA) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Red Flash were outscored by 14.5 points per game last season (scoring 52.0 points per game to rank 352nd in college basketball while giving up 66.5 per contest to rank 237th in college basketball) and had a -421 scoring differential overall.
- In 2022-23, Saint Francis (PA) averaged 55.5 points per game in NEC action, and 52.0 overall.
- In 2022-23, the Red Flash scored 7.0 more points per game at home (56.1) than away (49.1).
- Saint Francis (PA) gave up 63.8 points per game at home last season, and 68.4 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.