Oral Roberts vs. Tulsa Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest features the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (3-0) and the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (2-2) clashing at Mabee Center in what should be a tight matchup, with a projected 76-73 win for Tulsa according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 18.
Last time out, the Golden Eagles won on Tuesday 94-72 over Mid-America Christian.
The Golden Eagles are coming off of a 94-72 win over Mid-America Christian in their last outing on Tuesday. In their most recent game on Sunday, the Golden Hurricane earned a 65-53 win against Northwestern State. In the Golden Eagles' win, Jalei Oglesby led the way with a team-high 23 points (adding 11 rebounds and zero assists). Mady Cartwright scored a team-high 15 points for the Golden Hurricane in the win.
Oral Roberts vs. Tulsa Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Mabee Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Oral Roberts vs. Tulsa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tulsa 76, Oral Roberts 73
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Oral Roberts Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Golden Eagles' -133 scoring differential last season (outscored by 4.3 points per game) was a result of putting up 78.1 points per game (16th in college basketball) while allowing 82.4 per contest (360th in college basketball).
- In conference games last year, Oral Roberts scored more points per game (78.7) than its season average (78.1).
- The Golden Eagles posted 78.0 points per game last season in home games, which was 0.4 fewer points than they averaged away from home (78.4).
- Oral Roberts allowed 74.0 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 15.7 fewer points than it allowed on the road (89.7).
Tulsa Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Golden Hurricane outscored opponents by 3.8 points per game last season (scoring 69.4 points per game to rank 93rd in college basketball while allowing 65.6 per outing to rank 212th in college basketball) and had a +115 scoring differential overall.
- In AAC action, Tulsa averaged 5 fewer points (64.4) than overall (69.4) in 2022-23.
- The Golden Hurricane averaged 72.7 points per game at home last season, and 66.8 away.
- Tulsa conceded fewer points at home (60.3 per game) than on the road (72.8) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.