Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. George Washington Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (1-3) against the George Washington Revolutionaries (3-0) at Hytche Athletic Center has a projected final score of 63-59 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Maryland-Eastern Shore, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM on November 18.
In their most recent outing on Wednesday, the Hawks suffered a 76-63 loss to Stony Brook.
In their most recent outing on Wednesday, the Hawks suffered a 76-63 loss to Stony Brook. The Revolutionaries' most recent contest on Wednesday ended in a 69-59 victory against American. Ja'la Bannerman put up 15 points, two rebounds and one assist for the Hawks. Nya Lok put up 19 points, three rebounds and three assists for the Revolutionaries.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. George Washington Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Hytche Athletic Center in Princess Anne, Maryland
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. George Washington Score Prediction
- Prediction: Maryland-Eastern Shore 63, George Washington 59
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Maryland-Eastern Shore Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hawks had a -73 scoring differential last season, falling short by 2.4 points per game. They put up 61.0 points per game, 258th in college basketball, and allowed 63.4 per contest to rank 153rd in college basketball.
- With 60.4 points per game in MEAC matchups, Maryland-Eastern Shore put up 0.6 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (61.0 PPG).
- Offensively the Hawks fared better at home last season, posting 69.6 points per game, compared to 54.4 per game in road games.
- Defensively Maryland-Eastern Shore was better in home games last season, surrendering 59.2 points per game, compared to 68.3 away from home.
George Washington Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Revolutionaries outscored opponents by 2.1 points per game last season (scoring 64.4 points per game to rank 194th in college basketball while giving up 62.3 per outing to rank 116th in college basketball) and had a +65 scoring differential overall.
- George Washington scored fewer points in conference play (61.9 per game) than overall (64.4).
- The Revolutionaries put up more points at home (65.7 per game) than on the road (63.1) last season.
- At home, George Washington gave up 55.9 points per game last season. Away, it gave up 68.0.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.