Will Jared Spurgeon Score a Goal Against the Senators on November 18?
Should you bet on Jared Spurgeon to light the lamp when the Minnesota Wild and the Ottawa Senators face off on Saturday at 11:00 AM ET? In the article below, we dig into the numbers and trends you need to consider before making any bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Jared Spurgeon score a goal against the Senators?
Odds to score a goal this game: +750 (Bet $10 to win $75.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Spurgeon 2022-23 stats and insights
- Spurgeon scored in 10 of 79 games last season, with multiple goals in one of those games.
- On the power play, he scored one goal while picking up three assists.
- Spurgeon averaged 1.8 shots per game while posting a shooting percentage of 7.4%.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Senators 2022-23 defensive stats
- The Senators conceded 270 total goals (3.3 per game), ranking 20th in league play in goals against.
- The Senators shut out opponents three times last season. As a team, they averaged 27.9 hits and 15.3 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wild vs. Senators game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network, BSN, and BSWIX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.