How to Watch the Fresno State vs. New Mexico Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Fresno State Bulldogs (8-2) and the New Mexico Lobos (3-7) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field in a battle of MWC opponents.
Fresno State is compiling 32.4 points per game on offense (37th in the FBS), and ranks 51st on defense with 23.7 points allowed per game. New Mexico has not been getting things done on defense, ranking 24th-worst with 416.1 total yards given up per game. It has been more productive on the other side of the ball, posting 386 total yards per contest (65th-ranked).
We dive into all of the info you need to know about this contest in this article, including how to watch on Fox Sports 1.
Fresno State vs. New Mexico Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fresno, California
- Venue: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- UCLA vs USC
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Florida vs Missouri
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Georgia State vs LSU
- SMU vs Memphis
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
Fresno State vs. New Mexico Key Statistics
|Fresno State||New Mexico|
|397 (83rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||386 (88th)|
|367.8 (44th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||416.1 (81st)|
|107.6 (113th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||161.9 (64th)|
|289.4 (18th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||224.1 (70th)|
|10 (17th)||Turnovers (Rank)||13 (41st)|
|20 (13th)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (132nd)|
Fresno State Stats Leaders
- Mikey Keene has 2,338 passing yards for Fresno State, completing 67.1% of his passes and collecting 21 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season.
- Malik Sherrod has 688 rushing yards on 124 carries with six touchdowns.
- Elijah Gilliam has been handed the ball 90 times this year and racked up 354 yards (35.4 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Erik Brooks' leads his squad with 624 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 44 receptions (out of 71 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- Jalen Moss has caught 48 passes for 560 yards (56.0 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Mac Dalena's 38 receptions are good enough for 440 yards and three touchdowns.
New Mexico Stats Leaders
- Dylan Hopkins has thrown for 1,836 yards (183.6 ypg) while completing 59% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season. He's also run for 108 yards with one touchdown.
- The team's top rusher, Jacory Merritt, has carried the ball 136 times for 737 yards (73.7 per game) with 14 touchdowns.
- Devon Dampier has run for 252 yards across 40 attempts, scoring two touchdowns.
- Caleb Medford leads his squad with 404 receiving yards on 23 catches with one touchdown.
- Jeremiah Hixon has put up a 385-yard season so far with five touchdowns. He's caught 33 passes on 50 targets.
- D.J. Washington's 49 targets have resulted in 27 receptions for 333 yards and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Fresno State or New Mexico gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.