Duquesne vs. Pittsburgh Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game at UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse has the Duquesne Dukes (2-1) taking on the Pittsburgh Panthers (1-2) at 2:00 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 72-61 win as our model heavily favors Duquesne.
The Dukes won their most recent matchup 65-51 against Howard on Tuesday.
In their most recent game on Tuesday, the Dukes claimed a 65-51 win over Howard. The Panthers dropped their last outing 60-52 against George Mason on Wednesday. Naelle put up 18 points, three rebounds and zero assists for the Dukes. Aislin scored a team-high 18 points for the Panthers in the loss.
Duquesne vs. Pittsburgh Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet Pittsburgh
Duquesne vs. Pittsburgh Score Prediction
- Prediction: Duquesne 72, Pittsburgh 61
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Duquesne Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Dukes outscored opponents by 4.6 points per game last season (posting 68.4 points per game, 116th in college basketball, and giving up 63.8 per contest, 166th in college basketball) and had a +140 scoring differential.
- Duquesne scored 67.0 points per game last season in conference action, which was 1.4 fewer points per game than its overall average (68.4).
- The Dukes posted 72.1 points per game when playing at home last season. When playing on the road, they averaged 63.9 points per contest.
- In home games, Duquesne ceded 5.3 fewer points per game (61.6) than when playing on the road (66.9).
Pittsburgh Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers had a -167 scoring differential last season, falling short by 5.5 points per game. They put up 63.1 points per game to rank 222nd in college basketball and allowed 68.6 per contest to rank 284th in college basketball.
- In conference play, Pittsburgh put up fewer points (59.6 per game) than it did overall (63.1) in 2022-23.
- The Panthers averaged 65.4 points per game at home last season, and 59.9 away.
- At home, Pittsburgh gave up 67.3 points per game last season. On the road, it allowed 68.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.