CSU Bakersfield vs. Fresno State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Fresno State Bulldogs (3-0) against the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (0-2) at Icardo Center has a projected final score of 68-63 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Fresno State, who we project as a slight favorite in this matchup. Tipoff is at 10:00 PM on November 18.
The Roadrunners fell in their last outing 67-54 against Pacific on Sunday.
The Roadrunners are coming off of a 67-54 loss to Pacific in their last game on Sunday. The Bulldogs' most recent outing on Wednesday ended in a 74-55 win over Pepperdine. Grace Hunter's team-leading 16 points paced the Roadrunners in the loss. Mia Jacobs scored a team-leading 27 points for the Bulldogs in the win.
CSU Bakersfield vs. Fresno State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Icardo Center in Bakersfield, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
CSU Bakersfield vs. Fresno State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Fresno State 68, CSU Bakersfield 63
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
CSU Bakersfield Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Roadrunners were outscored by 9.6 points per game last season, with a -299 scoring differential overall. They put up 51.8 points per game (354th in college basketball), and allowed 61.4 per contest (96th in college basketball).
- CSU Bakersfield's offense was worse in Big West matchups last year, scoring 50.8 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 51.8 PPG.
- The Roadrunners averaged 52.4 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 2.8 more points than they averaged when playing on the road (49.6).
- CSU Bakersfield allowed 56.5 points per game last year at home, which was 8.5 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (65.0).
Fresno State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs were outscored by 2.4 points per game last season (scoring 58.9 points per game to rank 297th in college basketball while allowing 61.3 per outing to rank 93rd in college basketball) and had a -75 scoring differential overall.
- Fresno State scored more in conference action (60.9 points per game) than overall (58.9).
- In 2022-23, the Bulldogs averaged 4.9 fewer points per game at home (57.6) than away (62.5).
- At home, Fresno State gave up 56.0 points per game, 12.8 fewer points than it allowed on the road (68.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.