Utah State vs. Weber State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game between the Weber State Wildcats (0-3) and the Utah State Aggies (1-2) at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 67-56, heavily favoring Weber State to come out on top. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Aggies head into this matchup on the heels of a 62-60 victory against UMKC on Tuesday.
In their most recent game on Tuesday, the Aggies earned a 62-60 victory against UMKC. The Wildcats' last game was a 76-47 loss to Boise State on Monday. Cheyenne Stubbs' team-leading 19 points led the Aggies in the win. Amelia Raidaveta put up 12 points, six rebounds and zero assists for the Wildcats.
Utah State vs. Weber State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum in Logan, Utah
Utah State vs. Weber State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Weber State 67, Utah State 56
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Utah State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Aggies put up 58.3 points per game (304th in college basketball) while giving up 76.8 per outing last season (354th in college basketball). They had a -556 scoring differential and were outscored by 18.5 points per game.
- With 56.7 points per game in MWC contests, Utah State scored 1.6 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (58.3 PPG).
- Offensively the Aggies played better in home games last season, posting 60.7 points per game, compared to 56.1 per game when playing on the road.
- Utah State surrendered 74.7 points per game last season in home games, which was 4.8 fewer points than it allowed in road games (79.5).
Weber State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats were outscored by 10.3 points per game last season (scoring 57.0 points per game to rank 321st in college basketball while giving up 67.3 per outing to rank 256th in college basketball) and had a -319 scoring differential overall.
- Weber State scored fewer points in conference play (54.4 per game) than overall (57.0).
- The Wildcats averaged 59.0 points per game at home last season, and 54.4 on the road.
- At home, Weber State allowed 65.8 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than it allowed on the road (72.0).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.