UCLA vs. Princeton Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game between the UCLA Bruins (3-0) and the Princeton Tigers (2-0) at Pauley Pavilion has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 74-64 and heavily favors UCLA to take home the win. Game time is at 2:30 PM ET on November 17.
In their last time out, the Bruins won on Sunday 113-64 against Bellarmine.
In their most recent outing on Sunday, the Bruins secured a 113-64 win over Bellarmine. The Tigers head into this matchup following a 65-60 win against Middle Tennessee on Sunday. In the win, Gabriela Jaquez led the Bruins with 30 points. Skye Belker's team-high 18 points paced the Tigers in the victory.
UCLA vs. Princeton Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: Pac-12
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
UCLA vs. Princeton Score Prediction
- Prediction: UCLA 74, Princeton 64
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UCLA Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bruins outscored opponents by 8.0 points per game last season (posting 69.7 points per game, 87th in college basketball, and conceding 61.7 per contest, 103rd in college basketball) and had a +298 scoring differential.
- UCLA posted 67.7 points per game last year in conference games, which was 2 fewer points per game than its overall average (69.7).
- Offensively the Bruins fared better in home games last season, scoring 71.9 points per game, compared to 67.4 per game in away games.
- In 2022-23, UCLA ceded 58.8 points per game in home games. Away from home, it allowed 65.4.
Princeton Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers averaged 65.2 points per game last season (174th in college basketball) while allowing 53.2 per outing (sixth in college basketball). They had a +361 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 12.0 points per game.
- Princeton averaged 1.6 more points in Ivy League games (66.8) than overall (65.2).
- At home the Tigers put up 63.5 points per game last season, 3.6 fewer points than they averaged on the road (67.1).
- Princeton allowed 49.5 points per game at home last season, and 56.4 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.