Georgetown vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game at McDonough Gymnasium has the Georgetown Hoyas (2-1) taking on the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (0-3) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 73-42 victory as our model heavily favors Georgetown.
In their most recent game on Sunday, the Hoyas suffered a 45-43 loss to Brown.
The Hoyas are coming off of a 45-43 loss to Brown in their last outing on Sunday. The Knights lost their most recent game 49-44 against Bucknell on Wednesday. In the loss, Kelsey Ransom paced the Hoyas with 12 points. The Knights got a team-leading 14 points from Abby Conklin in the loss.
Georgetown vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: McDonough Gymnasium in Washington, New Hampshire
Georgetown vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgetown 73, Fairleigh Dickinson 42
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Georgetown Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hoyas put up 59.1 points per game (294th in college basketball) while allowing 62.1 per outing last season (110th in college basketball). They had a -93 scoring differential and were outscored by 3.0 points per game.
- Georgetown posted 58.7 points per game last season in conference games, which was 0.4 fewer points per game than its season average (59.1).
- Offensively the Hoyas fared better when playing at home last year, putting up 65.2 points per game, compared to 56.1 per game on the road.
- When playing at home, Georgetown ceded 0.3 fewer points per game (62.2) than on the road (62.5).
Fairleigh Dickinson Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Knights outscored opponents by 11.9 points per game last season with a +380 scoring differential overall. They put up 65.1 points per game (176th in college basketball) and allowed 53.2 per contest (sixth in college basketball).
- Fairleigh Dickinson averaged 4.3 more points in NEC action (69.4) than overall (65.1).
- The Knights averaged 67.3 points per game at home last season, and 65.4 on the road.
- At home, Fairleigh Dickinson conceded 51.3 points per game, 4.9 fewer points than it allowed away (56.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.