Brown vs. Rhode Island Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game that pits the Rhode Island Rams (2-1) against the Brown Bears (2-2) at Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center has a projected final score of 60-57 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Rhode Island, who we project as a small favorite in this matchup. Game time is at 7:00 PM on November 17.
The Bears enter this game on the heels of a 61-56 victory over Providence on Wednesday.
The Bears won their most recent outing 61-56 against Providence on Wednesday. The Rams' most recent contest on Tuesday ended in a 59-48 loss to Maine. Kyla Jones totaled 23 points, four rebounds and one assist for the Bears. Maye Toure scored 15 points in the Rams' loss, leading the team.
Brown vs. Rhode Island Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center in Providence, Rhode Island
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Brown vs. Rhode Island Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rhode Island 60, Brown 57
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Brown Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bears were outscored by 2.7 points per game last season (posting 63.4 points per game, 214th in college basketball, while conceding 66.1 per contest, 231st in college basketball) and had a -69 scoring differential.
- In conference games, Brown scored fewer points per contest (61.3) than its season average (63.4).
- The Bears put up 62.7 points per game in home games. In road games, they fared better on offense, averaging 64.2 points per contest last year.
- At home, Brown allowed 4.0 fewer points per game (64.1) than in road games (68.1).
Rhode Island Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Rams averaged 67.8 points per game last season (129th in college basketball) while allowing 57.2 per outing (25th in college basketball). They had a +349 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 10.6 points per game.
- Rhode Island scored more in conference play (68.8 points per game) than overall (67.8).
- At home, the Rams scored 70.6 points per game last season. Away, they averaged 64.8.
- Rhode Island gave up fewer points at home (54.1 per game) than away (61.2) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.